Rochester Figure Skating Club
Now you can access more information from your RFSC account at any time! Update your information, enroll your skaters in classes—or review your current enrollments, view your balances and statements, review our policies, and much more.
The good news is that you will now have one login for your entire family. All of your skaters will be available with one login. For the time being, your current website login(s) will remain valid for forms which continue to use our old registration system.
Click the Print button (above right) for a printer-friendly version of this article
Skaters Who Have Never Enrolled in an RFSC Class or Contract…
There are three steps to get started in the RFSC Customer Portal.
- Register your family in our system. This will include global information for your family such as parent/guardians, address and phone. You may add several “contacts” to your account as you see fit. Contacts can log into, view and edit your account information (see instructions below).
- Add your skaters. This will include the information specific to each skater that you will be enrolling such as grade in school and birthdate.
- Enroll in classes. Find the classes available for your skater(s) in our Enrollment Portal. Select the desired classes to enroll your skaters.
Logging in for the First Time
If you have a valid email on file with us from previous sessions:
- Go to the Portal Account Access Help page (or from the login page click on “Forgot your password or need to get started?”).
- Enter that email address in the Email box and click submit. A random password will be created and sent to you immediately by email. If you receive an error that the email does not exist in our system, you may be know under a different email. Before creating a new account, please contact the office to find out what email we have for you.
- Retrieve the temporary password from your email, then return to the login screen and log in to your secure personal account page.
- Change your password to something you will remember under the My Account tab. Be sure to click on the SAVE button whenever you make changes.
- While you are in the My Account tab, review your family and student information and make any required changes.
If this is your first time registering:
- Go to the Enrollment Portal Registration Page page (or from the login page click on the “RFSC Registration Form” link at the bottom of page).
- Complete the requested Family Information.
- Complete the requested information for each of your skaters. Tip: you may also add classes for your skaters on this form.
- Read and acknowledge the required waivers.
- Clicking the Submit Registration Information button will take you to the Enrollment Portal.
Once you’re in …
Pick the portal area you want to use by clicking a tab or making a selection next to “I want to:” Your options include:
- Messages for your family and general messages for the entire club.
- My Account
- Update your login and personal information.
- Fees & Payments
- Information on financial transactions.
- My Contacts
- Contacts are those with access to your family's account in the portal.
- My Students
- Add and edit your skaters here. A skater must be in this list to enroll in classes.
- My Classes
- A list of the classes in which your skaters are enrolled. You may also print your schedules from here.
- Enroll your skaters for classes here. You can enroll more than one skater at a time in this area. See below for Enrollment Tips.
- Enroll for special one-time events.
- Review policies and waivers which you have acknowledged.
Click on the Enroll tab to enroll your skaters in classes. This area shows a table of classes that are available to you.
Above the class table are several popups that allow you to filter the class list to narrow your search. Simply select one of the filters to populate the table below. You may select options from the other popups further narrow your search.
- Show classes for the appropriate type of registration (Learn2Skate or Contract).
- Show classes for a specific session. Note: this lists both Learn2Skate and contract sessions
- Learn2Skate only: Show classes for a specific Learn2Skate level/category.
- Contract Skaters
- Contract skaters only: Show ice or classes for a specific contract level/category.
- Show classes for a specific day.
The class table shows information on available classes including the name, start and stop dates, day and time, number of spots open in the class and the cost. Clicking on a class opens a new window with details for the class. Select which of your skaters you want to enroll the click then Enroll button. You will receive an email conformation when you enroll in a class. If a class is full, you may add your skaters to a wait-list. Remember that you can review your class selections in the My Classes tab.
Contract ice, classes and private lessons are billed to your family on the 5th of each month for the previous months’ charges. Payments are due in full by the 20th of the month.
Payments must be made by check or cash unless specifically advertised for special events.
You will see credit card entry forms in the My Account tab. Card info entered here will ONLY be utilized for Learn2Skate classes and designated Event Registrations.